Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Here are some wonderful quotes for an everyday Christian facing every day. "God is my parachute when I jump from the plane. It may not be comfortable on the way down, but I get down safely." Anonymous.

"Walking with God is never boring. It may not be easy, but never boring!" Anonymous.

"
You will never feel as alive as you are when you're on fire ~ Harrison Doyle

"Be thankful for everything, your worst day on earth is better than any day in hell."

Those are just a few quotes that I felt really apply to our Christian lives.

Hope you enjoyed them,

Blondy

3 comments:

Aslan said...

Hey, Blondy! :)
Glad to see you back. I need to spend a little more time with my blog too.

Those quotes are so true. Thanks for posting them! At first when I read: "You will never feel as alive as you are when you're on fire." I took it literally. I better stay away from the fireplace... Hahaha.

Of course, they were talking about the Holy Spirit though. :D

Blondy said...

hey aslan,
It's nice to see you too. That was one of my favorites. I'll probably be posting funny quotes or things that I think are inspiring.

ttyl :)

Anonymous said...

I have had such trouble finding a product for my wavy/curly hair. I have tried everything, and

while some products worked fine, Moroccan Oil is the best. It works in all climates, which is great for me since I travel a lot. I live mostly in a humid costal climate, and my hair doesn't frizz ar fall

flat since I started using this product. I love it!