Sunday, March 11, 2007

This week...

This week went ok, but it was the most tiring I've had all year. Here is why...

  • Sunday: I had Sunday school in the morning, so I had to wake up at 6:40. Early mornings are not for me. Later in the evening I babysat for the care group. I got a great work out from chasin' all the kids. That was fun.
  • Monday: I don't remember a whole lot, but I think my sis and I babysat.
  • Tuesday: I went to dance class. We are preparing for a demonstration in May. Kinda boring, but that's ok.
  • Wednesday: My friend came over to our house, we hung out for a loong time. We had a lot of fun.
  • Thursday: We were pretty busy preparing for our slumber party. I went to dance at 4:00.
  • Friday: I turned 15 at 7:26 in the morning. My sis and I had a huge slumber party, I ended up staying up till 2:00 in the morning. I don't suggest it. That's why I'm so tired.
  • Saturday: I woke up at 6:30, for some reason I always wake up earlier than everyone at sleepovers. We played a few games with the girls we had over, then we went to the long task of bringing all of them home. Then we went to a baby shower. I got to hold the guest of honor. She was adorable.

Now, I am ready for a long nap, but instead I have to babysit this Sunday night. Thank the Lord for my long week. Now I know I don't want to have a slumber party for a loong time. ;)

Blondy

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you had a very fun week and happy belated birthday
S
T
E
V
O

Blondy said...

Thank you very much. It was pretty fun. I just hope I'm not a grouch this week. I am not good at recovering from little sleep *-*

Anonymous said...

i could never see you as a grouch lol
S
T
E
V
O

Anonymous said...

If I showed you a picture of me right after I get out of bed you could, but no one should have to see that. :D
Luckily though, I have not been a grouch, just a couch potato, instead of my normal, goofy, hyper self, which is way more fun to be around. lol. *-*

Blondy said...

I'll b on tonight (thursday) at six your time.

Aslan said...

Sounds like an awesome week! :)

Anonymous said...

it is thursday9:18 my time i have just got home from announcing a basketball tournament. i just got your message now and feel really bad.:( i will make it up to you
stevo

Anonymous said...

Aslan: It was a great week, and I have finally recovered from that late
night. lol.

Stevo: Sounds like you had a fun time, and don't worry about.

Blondy