Sunday, March 18, 2007

This week...

I don't remember a whole lot about this week, but I will tell you what I can.

  • Sunday: I had Sunday school in the morning and babysat in the evening. Hmmm, I think I'm seeing a pattern here. lol
  • Monday: Went by very fast. That is all I can remember.
  • Tuesday: Had dance and thats it.
  • Wednesday: I have no idea.
  • Thursday: I did very well in pointe class. That was the high light of my week.
  • Friday: Went babysitting. That was it.
  • Saturday: Went shopping with my best friend, and sis for forever. I only got one thing. My sis and friend each got three. :)

And that is all I can remember. Here I am, posting my "This week..." on Sunday, Again. I guess I'll pry start doing Sunday instead. lol

Blondy

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stevo, I should be on at six tonight your time. If you can, I'll see you there.:)

bLoNdY

Anonymous said...

i can't belive i missed your post agian i feel like such an idiot but i do have some good news baring major change. i'll be on at six tonigt (monday) if you can forgive me. :(
also im on srping break so as i siad unless somthing happens im free every night till this sunday
stevo

Blondy said...

Of course I can. It's no biggy. Sounds great. Hope u have a great spring break. May it be better than mine lol. I don't get any days off. But, I only do school till noon. SO dont feel sorry for me.

Blondy

Blondy said...

It was monday that I posted that. Today. So don't feel bad.

Aslan said...

Hey, Blondy! :)

Looks like another good week! I'm glad pointe class went so well.

My spring break came and went. I had to work through the whole thing...
Oh, well. I'll get a break soon. :D

lauren said...

that is cooll... just email me lbhotti13@aim.com

lauren said...

sound like you had funn
lol
i have a new blog

lauren said...

hey what have you been up to?